We rely on donations from members and supporters to ensure our financial footing.
Your generous donation will help us campaign and win seats on borough and district councils. It could be crucial in the campaign to elect Peter Chowney as our Labour MP for Hastings and Rye on 8th June.
The table gives examples of what your donation could help fund. No matter how large or small the contribution, every penny will make a difference!
|£5.00||Leaflets for two streets|
|£10.00||Window posters for 150 houses|
|£25.00||Room hire for 1-2 hours for a public meeting|
|£50.00||Newsletters for 25 streets|
Donate by cheque
Please make cheques payable to Hastings & Rye CLP and send to: Hastings & Rye Labour Party, 84 Bohemia Road, St Leonards-on-Sea. TN37 6RN.
Donate by Standing Order
If you’d like to make a regular donation by standing order please download and print our standing order mandate. Then send it to: Hastings & Rye Labour Party, 84 Bohemia Road, St Leonards-on-Sea. TN37 6RN.
Or you can send us a message with your contact details and we’ll send you a form and a freepost envelope in the post.
Please note: Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation I understand and accept the following:
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to Hastings and Rye Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission’s website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
- The standing order form available on this website is intended for donations from individuals. UK companies, trade unions and other organisations wishing to make a donation should contact us on 01424 424125.